Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Week 29 Bumpdate

Ok so confession...I thought I was 28 weeks this week and I probably would have continued to think that had I not had my blog to confirm that I was 28 last week and this week is 29. 29 weeks I've been pregnant. 29 weeks have passed. Starting Sunday I will be 30 weeks. Starting Sunday I will have 10 weeks or less to go. Nuts. That's nuts. I cannot even believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. I'm still waiting for those "oh my gosh how much longer!?" weeks to arrive which I have a feeling will be here around the time the turkey is out of the oven and the tinsel is on the tree. Confession #2 those days practically come back to back in my house. Baby Girl will be here before I even know what is happening. If I had to choose if I'm more excited about Her or the end of my heartburn...it would be hard to decide. Of course I pick her over anything but knowing that my heartburn relief is getting closer each week fills me with such joy.

I'm also super anxious to get a good hard core workout in again. I was watching my husband stretch last night and you know that twisty twist where one knee is bent and the other leg is flat and you twist towards your bent knee? Well I was literally sitting there, staring at him, jealous beyond anything that he gets to twist like that and I cannot. I think my exact words were "oh that twist looks so good I cannot wait to twist like that again." Yeah I may have wanted to cry to...confession #3 yo.

While were on the confession roll let's keep it moving shall we?
Confession #4 I had a donut this week just because I could. I should also note I passed on the supersized donut and went for the regular sized one. Not that it really made that much of a difference calorie-wise but I saved 30 cents. Win.
Confession #5 I still paint my own toenails. I think this was the last time I'll be able to do it by myself for a while.
Confession #6 I still enjoy when people pat and rub my belly. Maybe it's because I'm a touchy-feely person naturally
Confession #7 Getting on the scale still gives me a minor heart attack
Confession #8 I cannot guarantee I won't coordinate mine and her outfits
Confession #9 I still do not fully enjoy maternity jeans
Confession #10 I'm waiting on that "nesting" mode to kick in to clean my ceiling fan blades.


Now that you have read my confessions here is the bumpdate for week 28  29

Comfy clothes all the way...

How far along: 29 weeks 
Gender: Girl!       
Weight gain: 16lbs+
Maternity clothes: Or anything with a stretchy waistband.
Sleep: I sleep better on the couch. It’s official. I can get a good solid 4 hours on the couch compared to 2 solid hours in bed.
Best moment this week: Even though it’s a few days away yet I bet my shower will be the top moment this week. So excited!
Worst moment this week: I now know what the whole “I can’t breathe” complaint is about. Baby Girl got cozy with my rib cage last night but luckily since she moves all.the.time it didn’t last long.
Miss anything: Moving in any manner that requires bending, twisting, leaning or a combination of said movements.
Movement: I sat down the one morning and played with the “kick counter” on my Baby Bump app because I read that at this far along Baby Girl should have at least 2 sessions of 10 kicks/jabs/pirouettes/belly flops/hiccups etc each day. So I sat there and pressed the “record kick” button. She reached 10 “kicks” in one minute, 24 seconds and that was a slow day for her. My Girl is a rock star at kicking!
Cravings: I made some no-egg raw cookie dough truffles last night. They were delicious and I ate 4.
Queasy or sick: nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Labor Signs: none 
Looking forward to: The Holidays! I secretly want this Thanksgiving maternity shirt and this Christmas Shirt and this New Years shirt
Belly Button in or out:  Out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy


If I can add one last confession to the list if would be how much I love Fall (duh) but I hate the rainy season of fall. Cold, grey, windy, rainy days, like today, just put me in a sour mood every time. But hey at least it's not SN.....


No comments:

Post a Comment