Saturday, October 3, 2015

Week 25 Bumpdate

Happy October! I love October. So much. Maybe because it's when Fall really hits with all the Fall Festivals, Pumpkin flavored everything, apples of every variety in season. It's just a lovely part of life to have Octobers!
 

Delicious apples. Can you smell them? They smell amazing. I will turn some of you into Apple Crisp. I love apple crisp It's probably my favorite Fall dessert besides Pumpkin Pie. 

I found this cutie stuffed in my work mailbox last week. Her name is Zella and she's big enough that I could of used the carpool lane on the way home. IF there was a carpool lane. And if I knew the requirements of a carpool lane...Anyway. 


A pretty boring week this week so we'll make this entry short and sweet.

25 Weeks

My whole outfit is from Goodwill. Score!

How far along: 25 weeks  
Gender: Girl!       
Weight gain: 13lbs
Maternity clothes: I finally found two pairs of maternity jeans at Goodwill that actually fit me and I love them. Shirts – I  still go back and forth between maternity and pre-pregnancy
Sleep: When my SI joint isn’t hurting sleep is good. But lately it’s been hurting more and more. Also my heartburn returns at night even after I take my Zantac. I have to take this up with my Midwife.
Best moment this week: Overhearing a co-worker say to another co-worker “Look at Katie, isn’t she so cute pregnant?” Thank you because I feel like a hippo a lot of the time.
Worst moment this week: Hearing directly from another co-worker “you’re getting bigger now. You’re going to be huge in the in end”. Yes…yes I know. Isn’t every pregnant woman huge in the end?
Miss anything: Days without heartburn…
Movement: My name is Katie and I’m addicted to feeling my daughter move. Seriously. Every time I feel a kick I have to put at least one had on my bump to feel the following kicks and punches. She is loving being on my left side and that is where her movements feel the most defined. But people at work see me holding my belly and assume “oh you look uncomfortable, oh are you ok?” Yes…I’m happier than ever feeling my daughter move!
Sometimes if I haven’t felt her move in a while (like an hour) because she’s probably sleeping I pat my stomach and poke and prod until she wakes up and moves. I think I will seriously have to tie my hands behind my back when she is here to keep from touching/waking her when she’s sleeping.
Cravings: No serious cravings as of now. I do have a craving for someone to make me food…husband?
Queasy or sick: nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Labor Signs:  Not this week
Looking forward to: The holiday season. I love the holidays and this year is just going to be great even though I’ll be huge and probably uncomfortable most of the time. Every holiday is a holiday closer to Baby Girl’s arrival!
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy



And because it's Fall and I'm rocking the polka dots and scarves like no other. 

And because 1. my feel are slowly disappearing and 2. Sue wanted in on the picture. and 3. Can you spot my belly button?

No comments:

Post a Comment