Friday, October 23, 2015

Week 28 Bumpdate

My dear mother-in-law took some maternity photos of us this week. Despite a rushed timeline, the sun setting and a husband who was fresh home from work and starving we got some good shots in! You'll have to scroll through the bumpdate to get to them though - evil right?

28 Weeks



How far along: 28 weeks down, 11 weeks to go!        
Gender: Girl!       
Weight gain: 16lbs+
Maternity clothes: I bought this “Made in the USA” shirt the other day and I love it.
Sleep: I don’t even want to talk about sleep anymore. I’m half tempted to skip sleep all together and just exhaust myself just to get a good nights rest.
Best moment this week: Getting some maternity pictures done! Thank you Pinterest for pose ideas, I would be lost without you. Also Baby girl had her first dose of hiccups this week. Adorable but I’m hoping she doesn’t get them all the time – their rather annoying.
Worst moment this week: Walking 2 miles yesterday about killed me
Miss anything:  A good nights sleep
Movement: Baby girl has learned to head butt me from the inside. Yes I’m pretty sure it’s a head into my right side. And yes her head is still up, down and sideways. I had some lady look at me weird when I was saying that she is still head up/feet down with what I replied “she moves constantly and she will continue to move and use up every ounce of space she has until she runs out of room.” After which point I’m sure her and I will be done with this pregnancy thing and want to meet face to face.
Cravings: I indulged in a Belgian waffle earlier this week. I’ve been craving one of those for months. No I didn’t add strawberries and whipped cream – I had to restrain myself a little.
Queasy or sick: nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Labor Signs:  No but I’m getting “tummy aches” from time to time. Going to ask my midwife about that.  
Looking forward to: My baby shower. Oohing and Aweing over each and every sweet and adorable gift…I cannot wait!!
Belly Button in or out:  Out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Now onto the Maternity Pictures let me know what you think!






















Happy leaf falling season my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment