Thursday, July 2, 2015

Week 12 Bumpdate

This week was a somewhat milestone as we announced our pregnancy to the world aka made it "Facebook Official". We are so blessed to be surrounded by so many family and friends that are excited with us and looking forward to Baby Anderson's arrival with us! Everyone you hear talk about their pregnancies say it flies by with the exception of last few weeks I guess and I honestly didn't believe them. But now I'm 12 weeks in, Approximately 27 or 28 to go and it now seems like it's going by fast. Thinking about things in terms of weeks instead of days or months makes it seem like less time to go. Oh baby baby! 

Oh and yes, part of my bangs are pink. Booyah. I feel like a rock star. 

I spy a teeny tiny bump...!


How far along: 12 weeks
Gender: alien?
Weight gain: 2lbs
Maternity clothes: nope but the hair tie trick is my best friend sometimes.
Sleep: still sleeping well
Best moment this week: announcing it to the world!
Worst moment this week: the stuffy noise I've had for a few weeks now has officially worn out its welcome 
Miss anything: I've never had sushi before in my life but for some reason I have a hankering for it. weird
Movement: none
Cravings: sushi? But mostly I'm still craving raw cookie dough. And the taste of a margarita to be honest. I'm going to start binge eating margarita jelly beans to get my fix. 
Queasy or sick: feeling fab!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Looking forward to: hearing baby Anderson's heartbeat with the husband

Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On. I hope they stay on for my whole pregnancy but should my fingers become tiny sausages I have my Great Grandmother's ring that is 2 sizes to big and I plan to wear it during my labor. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy go lucky


Oh and I came across this shirt last week from Motherhood Maternity and fell in love. And it's on sale! I might just have to try and find it at the mall tomorrow. 


I also wanted to thank everyone who text, posted, or told me in person their congratulations and excitement. You make my heart so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment