Friday, July 24, 2015

Two bumpdates in one!

I was without my computer for a few days which is why week 14 is a week late and week 15 is just now being blogged about. Apologies to the masses. The masses who do not read my blog. Or who do and I'll never know.


15 Week Bumpdate

A baseball, an avacado, a fist, a lemon, an orange, a donut....I look at any of the apps or lists on my phone and these all are supposed to reflect the size of my baby this week. So since no one knows the exact size of baby Anderson I'm choosing to say it is the size of a donut. Because donuts are delicious and have all the right in the world so say my baby is that big.

I have always been in love with stripes on a pregnant woman. 

How far along:  15 weeks
Gender: 4 weeks until we find out!
Weight gain: 3lbs
Maternity clothes: Nope
Sleep: Recently I've been sleeping so well. Even skipping my 2am bladder emptying the past 2 nights which is thrilling for me. 
Best moment this week: Attending a family reunion proudly bumping it out!
Worst moment this week: Seeing a co-worker eating a turkey, cheese, pickle sandwich and trying not to drool. I'd kill for that sandwich right now. 
Miss anything: Said sandwich. And stomach sleeping
Movement: none
Cravings: Milk. I drank 3 glasses in one day. Baby Anderson's bones must be growing!!
Queasy or sick: Neither
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Looking forward to: Movement!
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part

*but wait, there's more!*

14 Week Bumpdate

Oh week 14, you have come and gone already. Wow. This picture was taken on date night and we were heading to Red Lobster so I could eat my fish quota for the week. I previously knew that maxi dresses are fashion's gift to women but I bought this one that day and didn't want to take it off. It shows my bump but doesn't cling. It's amazing. 
Also, mood swings got the best of me this night. Dinner was miserable as I was almost keeled over in pain from gas all throughout my mid-section. Even after using the restroom twice nothing was resolved. I just wanted to leave and go home. So after we leave the restaurant I started feeling a tad better (murphy's law right?) and we get the car, I close the door and bawl. I just loose it right there. Leftovers and purse on my lap. Hand still on the door handle. Bawling. You may think I was crying because of the pain but by now it had subsided. I was just crying because hormones made me incredibly sad. My poor sweet husband asked me what was wrong and when I answered "Nothing" he simply put the car in drive to take us home. He didn't console me or try and decypher my problem. He was perfect. He let me cry it out and when the worst was over he held my hand. This is all I want sometimes and he read my mood perfectly. 


How far along:  14 weeks
Gender: Still a baby I think               
Weight gain: 2lbs
Maternity clothes: no
Sleep: Good besides the 2am call of the bladder
Best moment this week: Attending my first "Pregnancy Centering" group. Basically a support group for moms. They had snacks. That was one of the main reasons I went. Not ashamed.
Worst moment this week: Finding out in said Centering group that I had no symptoms the other women had. I felt like "Wait am I even pregnant? My midwife would tell me if I wasn't right?"
Miss anything: Same as every other week
Movement: none
Cravings: Golden grahams cereal. 
Queasy or sick: no
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Besides my random bawling sessions. 


So there you have it. Two weeks in one. Booyah Batman. 


No comments:

Post a Comment