Friday, August 21, 2015

Week 19 Bumpdate

Well all those weeks that I spent waiting, hoping, holding my breath, and coaxing baby to move have finally caught up with me. Ladies and Gentleman we have a mover and a shaker among us. Fred Astair or Ginger Rogers child must be in my belly because so.much.kicking. Or belly flopping. I pretty sure baby did a belly flop yesterday. It was such a big movement I let out a little gasp.

But maybe Baby was excited about the new addition to our family, a 1967 Chevy pickup which we've named Lucille, It's my tradition to name vehicles and crazy enough my husbands trucks have female names because we joke they are the other women of his life with whom he spends all his spare time. Anyway we went to pick up the pickup (yes I totally did just say that) yesterday and Baby was kicking from before we left until we got home 3 hours later. At one point I started getting nauseous from all the movement I think. I swear I thought babies only move at night when the Momma's are relaxing on the couch or trying to sleep but apparently our baby has no sleep mode because it's always party time!

Helloooo Lucille



Anyway here is the 19 week bumpdate

Is it me or do those stripes make me look huge? Oh well, I love stripes!
And..yes..I know I broke my "don't relate baby to fruit" rule but Mangoes are seriously the foods of the gods and I will let this one slide.


How far along: 19 weeks
Gender: we find out in 3 days!               
Weight gain: 8lbs
Maternity clothes: Are still a dream of mine
Sleep: Also a dream of mine...I usually get a good solid hour of sleep and then I'm up for 2 hours, toss and turn for another hour, sleep for an hour, then I usually end up on the couch or I toss and turn until my husbands alarm wakes him up
Best moment this week: Oodles of movement!!
Worst moment this week: Sleep has got to be the worst this week. "It'll get better" I tell myself. Lies. 
Miss anything: Fitting into certain clothes
Movement: Flips, belly flops and kicks. Ok, mostly kicks.
Cravings: Fresh Pineapple, Pineapple, Pineapple. I bought one on Wednesday and I have one bowl left to eat. I had 3 bowls in one day. Officially a real pregnancy craving? I think so. 
Queasy or sick: None
Anything making you queasy or sick: None
Looking forward to: our ultrasound
Belly Button in or out? Still in but flatter than last week
Wedding rings on or off? On


Will I be keeping the pink outfit or the green outfit???

Fresh Pineapple for days....


I seriously have the best co-workers ever... 

I get a little present in my mailbox for an anonymous co-worker once a week. It seriously makes my day every time. Last week it was the above bath ducky. This week it was a homemade dishcloth and scrubby with the note "clean up for 3". Insert swoon here.....

So cheers to an awesome weekend and a Monday that comes quickly with a baby whose ready to reveal it's gender! I've never looked forward to Monday so much on a Friday in my life. #ababychangeseverything 


No comments:

Post a Comment