Friday, August 28, 2015

Halfway Bumpdate

OOH We're halfway there, OOOOH living on a prayer! I cannot believe we are halfway through this pregnancy! This week we finally found out the gender of our Baby.
Baby is a Girl!

I have been just drooling all over little girl things ever since we found out and I have to refrain from buying it all. I'm really in love with pink elephants for baby girl though. Here are my "can't wait to gets"




Here is the week 20 bumpdate



How far along: 20 weeks
Gender: It’s a GIRL!        
Weight gain: 9lbs
Maternity clothes: one maternity shirt that says “Good things come in large bellies” I bought from Goodwill.
Sleep: I have good nights and bad.
Best moment this week: Some might think that finding out that we were having a girl was the best moment but truly and honestly it was the ultrasound itself. Seeing our baby on that screen was just magical and amazing. And I cried.
Worst moment this week: Adding more clothes to the “this doesn’t fit anymore” pile. Even clothes I bought a few weeks ago a few sizes too big on purpose are getting tight now…sweatpants are looking better and better.
Miss anything:  I miss doing normal things like getting in and out of the car without being out of breath.
Movement: Oh Baby Girl is a little dancer!
Cravings: Chocolate – baby girl is a girl after my own heart!
Queasy or sick: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: My second ultrasound so I can get another glimpse of my daughter
Belly Button in or out? Slightly in still
Wedding rings on or off? On


Pink high tops from Carters

Hello Beautiful! I cannot wait to meet you!


We are so thrilled to have a daughter on the way and things are getting real. I know...if the belly, the weight gain and fetal movements didn't make it real enough it is now. I talk to her every morning and every afternoon and every night. I love to feel her kick, flop, punch etc. The one night I was woken up from a dead sleep (dream and all) by her kicking me. It was nuts. I thought it was all a part of my dream but I wake up and there she is, having a 3am dance party. She also kicks when I wake up to empty my bladder (twice a night sometimes) like she's saying "hey....while you're up, let's play!". I cannot wait to see how active she really is when she is born. I also cannot wait to swaddle her, bathe her, show her off, rock her to sleep, and yes change her diapers. It's going to be a wild ride and I'm SO ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment