Saturday, July 9, 2016

Sixth Month Summary

I know I kind of touched on Audra's six month stats in my last post but I didn't post her official six-month photo with Zeka the Zebra. One day I was scrolling through my phone at the hundreds of pictures I've taken of Audra over the past 6 months and I came across this one of her in her swing. This was 1. when she fell asleep in her swing with no pacifier, no swaddle, no noise other than me shuffling around. In other words she fell asleep completely on her own. And 2. This is the last time she was in her swing. Ever. *insert sad music here* I didn't know this was the last time she'd be in her swing at the time but I'm glad I snapped this somewhat stealthy picture of it. She's been napping in her crib ever since....my babyyyyy



If anyone can tell me where the last six months went I would be greatly appreciative. 


We have more and more fun with our photo prop every month





 So I finally gave up and just used the picture with her best smile. Zebra on her lap. That's how we do. 

Audra is also completely and utterly fascinated by tags. 

Audra weighs about 14.5 - 15lbs. She wears 3-6 and 6-9 month clothes. She is in size 2 diapers. She naps 3-4 times a day. She sleeps pretty well at night. She chews on everything but her teeth have yet to poke through. I was sad about it one day think that it'll take forever for her to get teeth but then I realized when she does she will never have that gummy smile ever again. So now I'm hoping they show up late to the party because I love love love her gummy smile. She loves when daddy comes home from work and when he plays with her. 

We are enjoying each other these days. I almost want time to slow down but I also want it to speed up just the same. Weird I know. 

Thanks for reading and watching our six month old grow either in person or through these posts. 








No comments:

Post a Comment