Monday, October 17, 2016

Good-bye to Summer Photo Shoot

I received this dress as a hand-me-down from my dear sister-in-law. I knew the moment I saw it that I loved it more than anything and I either had to have Audra wear it for a super special occasion OR I needed to photograph her in it so we can really remember it. However since Audra is small for her size this dress being a 6-9 month is just barely starting to fit. I was hoping it would fit in the Summertime so it could be worn more but oh well. P.S. I know it's hard to see the dress because she is sitting and it somewhat blends in with the quilt. My apologies. P.P.S I wish this dress came in my size.

I took advantage of the last warm day that we'll have until next year and had a mini photo shoot session with my beautiful model wearing a beautiful dress from her Aunt, a hair bow from her Mom, sitting on Grandma's quilt, holding Great Grandma's pearls. Be still my heart.



















No comments:

Post a Comment