Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Interview


Well on Monday - the officially start day of the full time babysitting gig I have- I got a call for an interview. Murphy's Law...I should of seen it coming but I didn't. So yesterday was a day of trying to get a hold of one of my two friends and ask them to watch the kid I babysit while I go to the interview. And in order to get a hold of her I had to contact a "middle man" for her number and Facebook stalk her - not my proudest moments but it worked. And today I have an interview. I haven't been to formal interview in over 8 years so last night's "let's find an outfit" hour was quite the task but I nailed an outfit and organized my friend to come watch the kid and at 3pm today I have my interview at the community college. I'm a big girl now!

Meanwhile the husband is in the field (yes I've done all of this without him home) and but he comes home tomorrow. Him going to the field every other week is beginning to drain on me. At first it was fun because I would get a girls night in all by myself to make brownies and watch a chick flick. Now it's more like "crap what am I going to eat since I can't make a full dinner?" It's all good.

Two days ago we bought meat from a local company and yes the guy sold the meat out of his trunk- typical. Let's hope it is worth the money we spent.

Well I better get going before this kid tears down the child gate on the stairs. Cheers.


Interview


No comments:

Post a Comment